Unfold your persuasive power in 5 phases!
Persuasive communication aims at sustainably influencing your team, clients, stakeholders and changing their thoughts and actions. The process towards persuasion is an iterative, 5-phase model, which encompasses: identification, customization, qualification, activation, and clarification. Each phase requires business acumen, strategic profiling of your target audience, an agile communication style and the attitude of a communication driver.
- Iterative 5-phase model of persuasion
- Preparation: purpose of your business activity, tailored methods and assumptions
- Identification: profiling of conversational partners
- Customization in terms of structure and content selection
- Qualification of your person and offer according to the needs of the recipients
- Activation techniques for each recipient type
- Clarification with bespoke wording and conversational techniques
In this ‘Persuasive Power’ course, you will discover the processes business professionals go through to truly connect with their teams, customers and stakeholders and obtain commitment to decisions made. Additionally, you will learn strategies for evaluating your own organization’s efforts at developing more persuasive messaging strategies.
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Convey ideas clearly and persuasively to achieve results – whether verbally or in writing
- Powerfully and succinctly deliver a specific message in an unscripted setting to boost your influence
- Deliver a message with maximum effectiveness
Who is this course for?
This course is for:
- Managers and executives
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Sales reps and negotiators