Improve your business impact with excellent virtual communication!
The world is online! More than ever, professional communication takes place in virtual spaces. Your communication skills as an expert and/or manager are the success factors in your projects, for your teams and eventually for your business. The requirements for unambiguity, clarity, structure in communication and quality of results have not changed. On the contrary, their importance has risen substantially. This practical online workshop offers you a variety of practical methods and techniques to make your virtual communication truly ‘virtuoso’.
- differences between analogue and virtual communication
- compensation techniques for the losses from analogue communication
- role and attitude as dialogue creator
- reflection and mirroring on your own virtual appearance
- technical set-up for virtual dialogue facilitators
- success factors for excellent virtual communication
- techniques for planning virtual meetings and how to respond to the needs of participants
In this training you will deal with the challenges of online communication: the fleetingness and artificiality of the medium, which nevertheless largely impairs human communication. You will train how to effectively design virtual interactions and receive tips on how to set yourself up in the best technical way. We also focus on the special challenge of establishing real and sustainable connections with and between your conversation partners and responsibility (ownership) online. You should also be able to achieve your conversation, project and business goals well virtually!
After completing the course, learners will gain knowledge about
- virtual communication – etiquette, rule, framework and roles
- activation techniques for a specific audience
- goal-oriented conversation in the virtual space: challenges and techniques
- from importance to urgency to commitment – sustainable results from online interactions
Who is this course for?
This course is for:
- All professionals who strive to reach the next level of professionalism in their career by reflecting and further enhancing their competences.
- Employees at entry level who wish to gain a wide variety of professional skills (basic)
- Language English, Deutsch
- Certificate yes
- Formats 10