Negotiation is a communicative activity through which parties try to reach a common solution despite different needs and perspectives.
Conducting negotiations successfully is not a game of chance – especially since they are not just about winning and losing. The course of negotiations can be compared best to a competition for the best arguments. Not only competence, but also strategizing skills, the ability to compromise and business experience play a pivotal role in this business interaction.
- mindset of negotiation partners and relationship-building
- needs analysis and motives of the opponents
- selection and structure of powerful arguments
- dealing with demanding negotiation partners
- commitment and agreement in intercultural environments
Who is this course for?
This course is for:
- Professionals who take their customer’s interest truly at heart, wishing to bring the customer experience to a new quality level.
- Anyone really taking pride in their service or product, wanting to make a difference in meeting their clients’ needs.
- Language En,De
- Certificate yes
- Formats 7