Appropriate and respectful communication helps build a good workplace.
Tact is the ability to communicate sincerely in a way that considers other people’s feelings and reactions. Mastery of tactful language ranges from the appropriate use of minimizers and embedded context to saving one’s own and other people’s face while not answering a question directly. Natural business solutions GmbH has designed this tactful language course to allow you to act appropriately at all times, communicate politely and diplomatically and build sustainable business relationships!
- positive relationship management
- communication techniques for appropriate and professional behavior
- linguistic essentials for more tact in your business communication
- saying “no” politely and clearly
- dealing with social and linguistic derailments
In this highly interactive course, you will explore the different registers of tact and diplomacy, in your own situational context and culture, and according to international standards. Our experts will help you adapt your communication style to specific situations and the business partners on the other side of the table. What this means for you in concrete terms is that you will receive feedback on your phrasing and be provided with alternative word choices, ideas for an appropriate tone and observations on your body language as you present your specific examples. Learn how to disagree without leaving an unsympathetic impression.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- understand how we come across and improve that first impression
- increase trust, credibility and respect through words and actions
- speak diplomatically and tactfully in difficult situations
- use regulation techniques to control own emotions
- disagree without being disagreeable
- “Respond” instead of react
- present yourself in a powerful way without intimidating others
- deal assertively and diplomatically with difficult people
Who is this course for?
This course is for:
- Anyone working or aspiring to work as part of a highly performing team and keen to improve their interpersonal skills and competences.
- Team leaders who wish to take their team’s performance to the next level by navigating, fostering and driving sustainable task, contextual and adaptive performance.
- Language English
- Certificate yes
- Formats 9