Discover the true potential of small talk. It is some of the biggest talk you’ll do!
Small talk is often frowned upon; for some, it is a waste of time, superficial, irrelevant and trivial. In some cultural circles, small talk is the first thing to be omitted in professional discussion and calls. However, small talk is some of the biggest talk you will do! The potential of this communication technique is three-fold: train and use small talk and you will win socially, professionally and strategically in your business interactions.
- successful and strategic use of small talk
- 3 levels of potential of small talk
- selecting your topics in compliance with the expectations of the target culture
- structure and storyline
- Don’t drop the mic: springboard to the interaction planned
This small talk training course facilitates your career advancement. It helps you to connect well with colleagues and potential clients. Although some cultures may see it differently, small talk and casual chit-chat are essential for business and career success. Good networking skills open doors to great opportunities.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- use small talk in business situations in a relaxed manner
- approach others with topics and points for discussion and small talk
- make a good first impression
- develop the intended conversation
- understand the importance of small talk in an international setting
Who is this course for?
This course is for:
- All professionals who strive to reach the next level of professionalism in their career by reflecting and further enhancing their competences
- Employees at entry level who wish to gain a wide variety of professional skills (basic)
- Language German, English
- Certificate yes
- Formats 4