Develop your intercultural competence and get to know American business culture better!
In the global business environment, understanding and dealing with cultural differences is crucial to the success of interpersonal communication. Experience shows that ignoring a multitude of small but subtle differences in business practice often strains the nerves and budgets of even experienced foreign entrepreneurs.
Immerse yourself in the mindset of your American business partners. You may know American customs and traditions from the media, but your good English and relaxed attitude are often not enough to achieve lasting success with American employees and business partners. Have you ever asked yourself why the meeting goes so slowly? Why the American listener becomes increasingly impatient during the project presentation? Why your negotiations are going sub-optimally? Perhaps you have experienced that the seemingly trivial small talk didn’t really get going. Deepen your understanding of the expectations, manners and practices of your American business and conversation partners.
Get to know the American culture and its peculiarities with Natural business solutions. Afterwards, you will be optimally prepared to enter into conflict-free and successful business relationships with American business partners and learn to appreciate the value of cultural differences.
- values and norms of American society
- social and business etiquette
- communication between intercultural parties
- American culture in a business context, sources of conflict and tension as well as solutions and the successful management of business contacts
- expectation management of the two intercultural parties
- recognising and understanding intercultural barriers and using them as an opportunity.
- reflecting on one’s own perceptions and comparing them with intercultural perceptions, as well as exploring and breaking down stereotypes
- deepening knowledge and understanding of American manners and business culture
- optimising communication with American colleagues, employees and business partners
Our training helps you to
- interact with people who are culturally diverse (openness)
- ask questions of other cultures (curiosity)
- describe own cultural rules and biases (self-awareness)
- differentiate complex worldview frameworks (cultural worldview frameworks)
- discuss differences in forms of communication (verbal and non-verbal communication)
- recognize the feelings of diverse cultural groups (empathy)
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone willing to improve their intercultural competence and be sensitised to understanding their target groups in an international, global business setting.
- Language English, German
- Certificate yes
- Formats 6