Develop your intercultural competence and get to know British business culture better!
In the global business environment, understanding and dealing with cultural differences is crucial to the success of interpersonal communication. Experience shows that disregarding a multitude of small but subtle differences in business practice often strains the nerves and budgets of even experienced foreign entrepreneurs. Immerse yourself in the mindset of your British business partners. Even if you have a good command of English, you still need to master the finer points of communication and interaction for successful international cooperation with British business partners. With this training you will deepen your knowledge of Great Britain and anchor it sustainably for optimised business relations. Get to know the British culture and its peculiarities with Natural business solutions. Afterwards, you will be optimally prepared to enter into conflict-free and successful business relationships with British business partners and learn to appreciate the value of cultural differences.
- values and norms of British society
- social and business etiquette
- communication between intercultural parties
- British culture in a business context, sources of conflict and tension as well as solutions and the successful management of business contacts
- managing expectations of both intercultural parties
- recognising and understanding intercultural barriers and using them as an opportunity.
- reflecting on own perceptions and comparing them with intercultural perceptions, as well as exploring and breaking down stereotypes.
- deepening knowledge and understanding of British etiquette and business culture
- optimising communication with British colleagues, employees and business partners
Our training helps you to
- interact with people who are culturally diverse (openness)
- ask questions of other cultures (curiosity)
- describe own cultural rules and biases (self-awareness)
- differentiate complex worldview frameworks (cultural worldview frameworks)
- discuss differences in forms of communication (verbal and non-verbal communication)
- recognize the feelings of diverse cultural groups (empathy)
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone willing to improve their intercultural competence and be sensitised to understanding their target groups in an international, global business setting.
- Language English
- Certificate yes
- Formats 7