Develop your intercultural competence and learn about the business culture in the Netherlands!
In the global business environment, understanding and dealing with cultural differences is crucial for the success of interpersonal communication. Experience shows that ignoring a multitude of small but subtle differences in business practice often strains the nerves and budgets of even experienced foreign entrepreneurs.
Immerse yourself in the mindset of your Dutch business partners. The Netherlands is characterised by an efficient infrastructure, highly qualified personnel and business-friendly approval procedures. Despite the geographical proximity to Germany, successful business communication cannot be taken for granted.
Get to know the Dutch culture with its special features with Natural business solutions. Our training deals with the intangible and subtle differences between people from different cultures. Afterwards, you will be optimally prepared to enter into conflict-free and successful business relationships with Dutch business partners and learn to appreciate the value of cultural differences.
- values and norms of Dutch society
- social and business etiquette
- communication between intercultural parties
- Dutch culture in a business context, sources of conflict and tension as well as solutions and the successful management of business zontacts
- managing the expectations of both intercultural parties
- recognising and understanding intercultural barriers and using them as an opportunity.
reflecting on one’s own perceptions and comparing them with intercultural perceptions, as well as exploring and breaking down stereotypes
- deepening knowledge and understanding of Dutch manners and business culture
- optimising communication with Dutch colleagues, employees and business partners
Our training helps you to
- interact with people who are culturally diverse (openness)
- ask questions of other cultures (curiosity)
- describe own cultural rules and biases (self-awareness)
- differentiate complex worldview frameworks (cultural worldview frameworks)
- discuss differences in forms of communication (verbal and non-verbal communication)
- recognize the feelings of diverse cultural groups (empathy)
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone willing to improve their intercultural competence and be sensitised to understanding their target groups in an international, global business setting.
- Language English, Deutsch
- Certificate yes
- Formats 9