Develop your intercultural competence and get to know the Belgian business culture better!
In the global business environment, understanding and dealing with cultural differences is crucial for the success of interpersonal communication. Experience shows that ignoring a multitude of small but subtle differences in business practice often strains the nerves and budgets of even experienced foreign entrepreneurs.
Immerse yourself in the mindset of your Belgian business partners. Belgium is a small, charming, multilingual country where successful cooperation with business partners and teams depends on the right jovial tone of voice, a deep understanding of cultural sensitivities and a lightly prompting communication style.
Get to know the Belgian culture and its peculiarities with Natural business solutions. Afterwards, you will be optimally prepared to enter into conflict-free and successful business relationships with Belgian business partners and learn to appreciate the value of cultural differences.
- values and norms of Belgian society
- social and business etiquette
- communication between intercultural parties
- Belgian culture in a business context, sources of conflict and tension as well as solutions and the successful management of business contacts
- expectation management of the two intercultural parties
- recognising and understanding intercultural barriers and using them as an opportunity.
- reflecting on one’s own perceptions and comparing them with intercultural perceptions, as well as exploring and breaking down stereotypes
- deepening knowledge and understanding of Belgian manners and business culture
- optimising communication with Belgian colleagues, employees and business partners
Our training helps you to
- interact with people who are culturally diverse (openness)
- ask questions of other cultures (curiosity)
- describe own cultural rules and biases (self-awareness)
- differentiate complex worldview frameworks (cultural worldview frameworks)
- discuss differences in forms of communication (verbal and non-verbal communication)
- recognize the feelings of diverse cultural groups (empathy)
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone willing to improve their intercultural competence and be sensitised to understanding their target groups in an international, global business setting.
- Language English, Deutsch
- Certificate yes
- Formats 10