Facilitation skills are an essential factor for the success of your meetings!
In challenging meetings and negotiations, it is indispensable to simplify information, fill in missing facts and point out connections, especially when the parties have a very different view of the issue or a very different level of knowledge. Facilitators with the appropriate skills are excellent at eliminating discrepancies, preventing misunderstandings and guiding the parties to a decision.
- role and tasks of moderator
- neutral and unobstrusive presence of moderator
- 3 moderation phases: framework of meeting; productive discussion; Securing the results and plan of action
- 4 different kinds of moderation and objectives
- moderation techniques and tools for all phases and all kinds of moderation
The course ‘Facilitation (Deep Dive)’ is an expert course for anyone leading or designing productive activities in team or customer environments, such as project workshops, learning sprints, ideation or prototyping sessions, hacks, jams or training courses. In this workshop, we provide you with the skills to optimize your collaborations successfully. Our experts help you enhance the skills and resources of your workgroup to make progress and succeed.
After completing the course, you will be able to
- design meetings that involve all participants and add real value
- lead different types of productive workshops, meetings and working groups
- adapt your facilitation style (and workshops) to the different needs of a group
- deal with challenging participants in a constructive way
Who is this course for?
This course is for:
- Anyone working or aspiring to work as part of a highly performing team and keen to improve their interpersonal skills and competences.
- Team leaders who wish to take their team’s performance to the next level by navigating, fostering and driving sustainable task, contextual and adaptive performance.
- Language English
- Certificate yes
- Formats 7