“Opportunities are where the complaints are.” (Jack Ma, Alibaba)
It is a fine art to handle customer complaints appropriately: ideally, you react emphatically connected (with the customer) and entrepreneurially-strategically at the same time. This requires the insight that customer feedback and complaints help you improve the business. This course offers you to learn from complaints and understand your customer’s perspective, expectation and satisfaction. In order to successfully deal with your customer claims without the loss of status, you will be offered psychological and communicative techniques for both your oral and written replies.
We cover professional complaint management:
- mindset: defining and realizing the chance in the customer complaint
- crying with the customer: truly understanding the customer perspective, expectations and satisfaction
- claim analysis and objection handling
- solution-oriented offers to achieve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationship
- communication techniques for satisfying customer interactions
- diplomatic tone for delicate and critical situations
Who is this course for?
This course is for:
- Professionals who take their customer’s interest truly at heart, wishing to bring the customer experience to a new quality level.
- Anyone really taking pride in their service or product, wanting to make a difference in meeting their clients’ needs.
- Language English
- Certificate yes
- Formats 6