Next to your business acumen, managing communication is the second success factor for effective business relationships.
In the workplace, communication is an important information tool to drive change and motivate your team. Deciding to commit to a particular initiative, a good cause or a new idea is only half the battle. To get results, you need to inspire others to act. To do this, you need to have persuasive and purposeful conversations and get people to engage. Shaping and directing the conversation is a task that every engaged meeting participant can and should take on, regardless of their position in a meeting. If you are clear about the impact of your own contribution, you can easily extend the impact of your message to the other participants in the conversation.
- shaping and conducting conversations and dialogues in a meaningful way
- the basis of successful interaction: listening and interlocking
- role of a Communication Driver
- attitude and values of a conversation driver
We firmly believe that you can act as a Communication Driver from any hierarchical position. You will gain insights into the positive effects that a Communication Driver achieves by framing, guiding and professionally influencing conversations and meetings. We demonstrate and discuss how you can appropriately activate or even capture your participants. You create a productive working atmosphere and accompany participants in their decision-making processes.
Who is this course for?
This course is for:
- All professionals who strive to reach the next level of professionalism in their career by reflecting and further enhancing their competences.
- Employees at entry level who wish to gain a wide variety of professional skills (basic)
- Language En,De
- Certificate yes
- Formats 10