In your roles of manager and expert, you perform persuasively but as a speaker you feel your impact is lower than expected and needed.
In 1-to-1 coaching sessions, we work towards a real challenge of yours (customer pitch, critical speech, large-group presentations, …), unify all resources present (verbal, paraverbal, non-verbal) and complement them with techniques from the fields of communication, personality development and coaching.
- awareness of your own natural speaker presence
- contours of your personal I-brand and narrative
- language branding: semantics, pacing, tone, register
- congruence between verbal, non-verbal and para-verbal aspects
By the end of the course, you will learn:
- increasing your visibility as a speaker and expert in your international context
- acquiring awareness in terms of your speaker’s presence in your native language
- identifying particular requirements of your international interactions
- transferring ‚native‘ skills into target language
- complementing your toolbox to accommodate the new contextual demands
- language branding: fine-tuning your choice of words, formulations, pacing, …
- congruent non-verbal and paraverbal (i.e. voice) communication
Who is this course for?
This course is for:
- All professionals who strive to reach the next level of professionalism in their career by reflecting and further enhancing their competences.
- Employees at entry level who wish to gain a wide variety of professional skills (basic)
- Language English, Deutsch
- Certificate yes
- Formats 5